Rawalpindi - January 16, 2010:
1. Some seats are' reserved in VI in Cadet College Jajja, Teh Gujar Khan, Dist Rawalpindi for admission of children of Army personnel. Children of Army personnel fulfilling following admission criteria are eligible for admission against Army reserved seats. Desirous wards of Army personnel to forward applications to GHQ W&R Dte/WR-4 on GHQ application forms by 14 Feb2010:-
(1) Qual. Candidates should have passed Cl-V.
(2) Age. Not under 10 yrs and over 11 yrs of age on 1 Apr 2010.
(3) Entrance Test. Candidates will be req to appear in two written tests i.e. an int test fol by a comb test for English, Ucdu, Math and General Science. All the tests will take place on the same day. The Entry test will be held at college premises on 14 Feb 2010 at 0900 hours.
(4) Submission of applications by the candidates direct to the College for selection on open merit is mandatory. Therefore, all candidates desirous of admission against Army reserved seats must apply to the College on their application form otherwise their admission case- against Army reserved seats will not be considered.
b. Final Sel. Only those candidates who qual written test will be called for
interview. Sel candidates will be med examined. Only those candidates, who are
found med FIT will be considered for admission.
c. Fee Structure
(1) The fee for Boarders incl tuition, dining and lodging is Rs: 8000.00 pm and
fee for Day Scholars is Rs:4500.00 pm (incl funds). At the time of
admission fol addl charges will be paid :-
(a) Admission Fee - Rs: 15,000.00
(b) Security - Rs: 8,000.00
(2) The College has agreed to provide fee concession to those wards, who
will be sel on army reserved seats. The boarder students will pay
Rs: 4000.00 pm. Similarly Day Scholars will pay Rs: 2000.00 pm.
d. Address and Loc. College Jajja is loc 30 miles away from Rawalpindi on Mandra-Chakwal Road.
(1) Postal Address: PO Sukho, Teh Gujar Khan, Dist Rawalpindi
(2) Website: www.alnoor.org.pk
(3) E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(4) Tel No: 051-3586136
(5) Fax No: 051-3586156
e. Application Forms
(1) Application Forms for admission are aval only in the prospectus, which
can be obtained from the College.
(2) GHQ prescribed application form (specimen at Anx 'D' to SPAO 3/86) may
be typed/cyclostyled. by Fmns/DAS Boards at their end for distr to